'I'm well... and single' insists Cher Lloyd as she steps out in a quirky tutu at London fashion show

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Feeling fine: Cher Lloyd insisted she was 'well' as she took to the red carpet of the Very.co.uk Christmas fashion show last night


Since her first X Factor audition in the summer, there have been fears surrounding Cher Lloyd's emotional state.

But despite her distraught appearance on Sunday night's result show, when she narrowly avoided being voted off when she was saved by the judges, the 17-year-old insisted she was very 'well'.

To prove it, the Malvern teenager showed off her quirky dress sense in a tutu as she posed on the red carpet of the Very.co.uk Christmas fashion show in London last night.

The young wannabe teams a knee-length black tutu with a v-neck top, black tights and red Doc Martins boots.

Miss Lloyd joined her fellow finalists Rebecca Ferguson, Katie Waissel, Matt Cardle, One Direction and Wagner Fiuza-Carillho

But there was someone missing - Irish singer Mary Byrne appeared to be a no show.
Rather awkwardly, bookies favourite Cardle was sat next to Wagner in the intimate front row.



Stylish: Rebecca Ferguson (left) looked chic in her black fur-trimmed coat over her pink dress, while Katie Waissel went for a feminine look in a pink dress


Cardle admitted press reports of an argument with Wagner were true and claimed most of the X Factor finalists couldn't stand him because he had remained in the competition at the expense of more talented singers.

He told X magazine: 'I just told him what I thought of him.

The contestants are in a position where they feel they can’t necessarily say what they want. But I can. And Wagner annoys a LOT of people. So I went and told him exactly what I thought.

'Yeah I swore at him. Yeah I was rude to him but he’s rude to EVERYONE he meets.'


Enemies: Matt Cardle (left) and Wagner Fiuza-Carillho arrive for the show


In contrast, Wagner said he trying to shrug off the negative behaviour from the rest of the finalists and the booing live audience.

The Brazilian told X: 'I think it’s very sad that instead of talking about themselves, they are making me even more famous.

'When they came to insult me in person all they wanted was for me to lose my temper.'

When asked about being confronted by Cardle and members of One Direction after Aiden Grimshaw was voted off, he replied: 'I couldn’t understand what they were saying ’cause they said the F word so many times that the sentences they were muttering were making no sense.


Ready to check out the models: One Direction (L-R) Niall Horan, Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik


'And I also ask where is this aggression and this swearing coming from? I’ve never done anything to them and I don’t vote for myself.'

Cher kept her distance last night from One Direction's Harry Styles, 16, after the pair were romantically linked following photos of them looking cosy over the weekend.

Cher has been linked to various members of One Direction, including Liam Payne and Styles, and former finalist Aiden.

But she took to her Twitter yesterday to insist she was very much single after splitting from ex-boyfriend Alex Wallis in September.


Awkward: The finalists sit in the front row of the shoot - with rivals Matt and Wagner seated beside each other
She wrote: 'Just to clear things, I'm not dating anyone.


'I'm very well, and can't freakin wait for this weekend! People gon' talk whether ya' doin' bad or good, I'm goin innnnn.'

Meanwhile, One Direction's Irish bandmate Niall Horan certainly was enjoying the fashion show, posting photos on his Twitter of the band meeting some of the catwalk models.

He wrote: 'Very very much like meeting models at the Very show.'


Ooh I want that': Something catches Cher's eye on the catwalk


Celebrity perks: Zayn, Louis and Niall of One Direction were thrilled the meet some of the models after the show


source :dailymail